Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nothing to say

I am so. effing. tired. And I cannot think of much to say that is not a rehash of my previous posts.

6 weeks today, more or less. Ultrasound tomorrow at 11 am. Trying very hard to think positively. This is our 4th pregnancy and we have one child, so you can see why I might be a wee bit nervous.

KB is talking so much lately. It's non-stop, all day long. It wears me out, especially when most of his conversation consists of questions and then follow-up questions.

Daddy did swimming lessons last night and I enjoyed just watching KB in the water from afar. He is so comfortable in the water, which was exactly our goal when we started swimming lessons for him. It's amazing to see how easily he puts his face in the water.

Gotta take a shower and get ready for work.

I could really use some caffeine, but I'm trying to be good. I sure miss my Diet Dr. Pepper, though.

No comments: