Monday, November 12, 2007

Cravings and nausea and sex dreams (oh my!)

I am sitting here at work and all I can think of are noodles. If I knew of a Pho place close by I would sooooo be making a quick run. As it is, the quick noodle place that I really like is in another little town and I don't even know how long it would take me to get there and back. I may have to take off early to indulge myself.

At lunchtime, I waited a little bit too long to eat and I swear I could feel the first waves of nausea. Morning sickness? I have no idea. Last time, if I remember, it started around 6 weeks and only lasted until 8 or so. Until I find myself hunched over the toilet, I refuse to believe it was nausea that I felt.

And last night I had my first sex dream of the pregnancy. Wow! Very hot and steamy. Um, am I a horrible person because the dream was NOT about my husband? It was about a guy that I had a HUGE crush on all through college and beyond. We're still friends and keep in touch sporadically. I've known him for almost 20 years now. Have NO idea why I had a sex dream about him last night, but I'm not complaining. :-)

Nipples are still sore. I'm still having hot flashes. I still cannot predict which way this pregnancy is going, but I am trying not to think about it too much.

No comments: