Monday, November 26, 2007

All is well

Twin A is measuring 7 weeks, 6 days. Twin B is measuring 7 weeks, 4 days. According to my dates, I am 7 weeks, 5 days.

Good, strong heartbeats. And I got to hear both of them! Awesome. I had never heard a heartbeat via a trans-vaginal ultrasound. I loved hearing that sound with KB.

Apparently I will get an ultrasound at each and every OB appointment because I'm carrying double. Yea me.

Had 8 vials of blood drawn. And a Pap smear. Bleh.

Next appointment with the ob-gyn is December 12. In the meantime, I have another ultrasound with my RE on December 5. Ultrasounds abound!

Very tired. Going to veg for a bit and go to bed. Lately I've been going to bed by 9 or 9:30.

No morning sickness to speak of but I am soooooo flippin' tired.

1 comment:

pithydithy said...

Two lovely strong heartbeats on two appropriately-sized little embryos? Ok, now I am officially freaking out with twin happiness! This is sooooo exciting!!!!!