Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slow and steady...

AB will be one month old tomorrow. One month!

I think I've got to call the kids by their initials. Having both their names in this blog makes it entirely too Google-able.

No real time to write, except to say that at breastfeeding support group on Thursday, AB weighed 8 pounds even. Gain: 4 ounces in 3 days. I've got to keep up the supplements until his one-month appointment on 7/30. I'm betting the pediatrician wants to see something close to 8.5 pounds.

And btw, the lactation consultant also concurred that I need to find a new pediatrician ASAP. She gave me the name of someone to call.

I'm very tired, and I need to go back through the last few posts and edit names. Certainly don't want the in-laws to see all my bitching about them. ;-)

3 comments:

Maryam said...

He's gaining and that's all that matters. You're milk is awesome and the best thing for him.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, you know you secretly hope your ILs will get a glimpse then maybe get a clue? *wink*

I'm thrilled that the LC is on your side. I'm happy to hear of the progress.

Joanna said...

I'm just appauled your pedi would talk to you like that! I'm glad you're finding someone a bit more in tune with your needs (and AB's needs, too!) Much love...