Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So much to write, so little time

- No time. No privacy. I HATE having extra people in my house. FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS -- gah!!!!!!!

- AB weighed 8 lbs, 11 oz at his one month appointment on July 30th. He gained almost a pound in 9 days.

- The next day, at the breastfeeding support group, he weighed 8 lbs, 15 oz.

- I have dropped all post-feed bottles and am nursing exclusively except the middle of the night. Then S gives AB a bottle and I pump. We both get back to sleep faster.

- KB is really testing his limits lately. I think he's also testing me to see if I will still love him if he pushes me away. He refuses to say goodnight to me when he goes up to bed (usually I am nursing AB when KB's bedtime comes around). Breaks my heart but I think he's doing it all out of new-baby jealousy.

- S's grandmother passed away very suddenly back in India. Her condition deteriorated so quickly that there was no time for my in-laws to get back. And S's grandfather wanted the funeral services completed by the next day, so there is no point of their going back now.

- AB going through 6-week growth spurt, I think. Speaking of which, he's awake again and crying for boob. Hope to write more later.

No comments: