Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yawn

This kid is going to kill me.

Up at 4:40 this morning (S got him back down). Up for good at 5:30.

I want to try an earlier bedtime but I'm terrified that he's going to be up for good at 4:00 if I try that.

And what the hell happened to my husband, who was a morning person (as in getting up at 5 or 5:30 every day) our entire marriage before KB came along? I thought we were going to be such a great team, with me taking the late night shift, S taking the early morning shift, and KB sleeping in the middle.

Yeah, I was that naive.

S is sleeping in. I am yawning. KB needs breakfast. He just came over and asked me "Mommy, you done?"

Back later with an update on my physical. I think I'm going to ask if I can do Clomid this cycle and try on our own, without the IUI.

1 comment:

pithydithy said...

I have this book by some Weissbluth guy that swears that if you get your toddler to sleep earlier he'll sleep LATER. But, then, this is also the book that Mr. Pithy threw out the window after I cried about how my newborn was supposed to drift effortlessly to sleep.