Saturday, August 11, 2007

Whoopie

Happy Birthday to me. Well, in about 1.5 hours, at least.

What don't I want for my birthday? How about a dozen of S's relatives coming over for a lunch that we rescheduled from a couple of weeks ago because of KB getting sick. Oops, too late.

Yes, thanks dear, for rescheduling YOUR family lunch on my birthday.

Not that I enjoyed spending my Birthday Eve cleaning, but at least the downstairs looks presentable. Of course, that's at the expense of the 2 downstairs closets and various nooks and crannies upstairs.

Anyway. Should get some sleep. If tonight is anything like last night, there will be wake-up calls at midnight and again at 6 am.

Why did I get my hopes up about KB starting to sleep through the night once he turned 2?

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Happy Birthday!

I think I've lost my enthusiasm for my birthdays.

It took Lucas until after his second birthday to sleep through the night. And now that Daniel's gone again he's starting to wake up. Don't you just hate those people with four month olds that sleep through the night?