Friday, August 3, 2007

Blah

A bit of progress (?) this morning.

At 2 am, KB woke up and was really distraught. This wasn't the usual fussing in his crib. I was pretty out of it, so I just went into his room, patted his back and shh'd him, and crashed on the comforter next to his bed.

5:45 he woke up. Somehow I was able to get him to lie back down by telling him the sun was still sleeping and he needed to sleep more too.

6:40 he was up for good. I can handle 6:40 a hell of a lot better than 5:40.

Thought I might get to hand him off to S and catch a few more winks, since I slept on the hard floor, but no dice. He said he had a terrible headache and wanted to sleep it off.

Took KB downstairs, read books, fed him breakfast, etc. Took him upstairs around 8:30 to wake S up, since I figured otherwise he'd be pissy about being late for work. He wanted to sleep more.

He slept til 10:45.

Now even when I have felt the crappiest, with sinus infections and hellacious sinus headaches, the whole 9 yards, the latest I have been "allowed" to sleep in is 9:00.

Can you tell I am highly annoyed?

KB is napping right now (that is another story, how S just came in and woke him up as he was drifting off to sleep to ask a question that IN NO WAY needed to be answered right that minute. Grrrr.) so I'd better grab some winks while I can.

Maybe later I can blog about my lack of enthu for all the bloodwork and stuff I need to get done, probably tomorrow. My period started after I got home from work Wednesday, so I guess technically that is Cycle Day 1 and this is Cycle Day 3, but it's supposed to be a fasting test blah blah blah and so I think I'll just go in the morning.

Can you believe there are people in this world who just HAVE SEX and get pregnant?!? I know!!

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Sex is so old school.

Daniel doesn't consider waking at 10 as sleeping in. He wants to sleep until noon.