Thursday, June 5, 2008

To-do list

What I have done:

- washed Pack n Play & co-sleeper sheets
- washed receiving blankets
- washed towels & washcloths
- washed burp cloths
- washed enough 0-3 month clothes for the first couple of weeks
- picked up a package of newborn diapers
- picked up bottle of fenugreek

What I have not done yet:

- killed S for giving away $2800 that we don't have
- registered for the hospital
- washed/cleaned the Pack n Play or the co-sleeper
- called the diaper service
- dug out the baby toys for cleaning
- washed/sterilized breast pump parts
- cleared out the office that will (someday) become the nursery
- moved KB's baby furniture out of his room
- primed & painted KB's room
- moved KB's big boy furniture from garage to his room
- packed my hospital bag just in case
- figured out when/if to have a bangle ceremony
- figured out what to do for/when to have KB's birthday party


What I am in the process of doing:

- sorting through KB's old clothes to see what can be used in the near future
- plodding through load after load of laundry
- getting KB's old clothes organized and packed away neatly
- trying to figure out how to get out old spit-up stains
- trying to remember what in the hell I packed for my hospital bag 3 years ago
- desperately wishing I could clone myself (minus the tired pregnant part) about 3 times over

What am I forgetting?

2 comments:

Maryam said...

I know what works for diaper stains is to leave them out in the sun for an hour or so. Maybe it would work on spit up since it's pretty much the same thing only not as digested.

I'd hold off on the toys since they don't use them right away and KB, if anything like Lucas, will be all over them because all toys in the house must belong to him.

Rhonda said...

Good thing you've got 4 weeks to do it. Hee hee!!

Yeah, I wouldn't do the toys either.

WIsh I could come help you get ready.

HUGS!!