Monday, June 2, 2008

Pissed

I just found out that S sent his parents $2800 for their plane tickets to visit us after the new baby arrives. Without telling me.

I saw the debit in our joint checking account and asked him what it was for. Then I asked him why he did it without discussing it with me first.

His answer? "I did bring it up when they were first looking at tickets, but I could sense resistance on your part."

So he did it behind my back because I was "resistant". Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

OMG, am I pissed. Will elaborate further when (if) I cool down.

3 comments:

Maryam said...

I think pissed is an understatement.

Rhonda said...

Oh, I agree. Pissed is very much an understatement. :o/

pithydithy said...

I'm late on the bandwagon, but let me just say...yeah...pissed. I would be so livid if Mr. P spent that kind of money without consulting me; I certainly wouldn't spend it without consulting him!