Monday, October 15, 2007

Everything I thought I knew was wrong

Had my follow-up follicle scan today, after injecting another dose + a piddle over the weekend.

My lead follicle is about 18mm now, so it's getting there. There is another little follicle on the right side, about 11mm.

On the left side, there are two follicles, 12mm and 13mm.

So it looks like the right side is going to get the dominant follicle this time. I don't think the others are going to catch up.

I expressed my disappointment to Dr. K, saying that my HSG a few years ago had showed a blockage on my right tube. He looked through my chart and found the notes from the HSG. The notes said that it was my left tube that was blocked. I was stunned.

Maybe I am not entirely screwed after all.

Trigger shot tomorrow morning; IUI Wednesday afternoon.

Sex with a catheter. Mmmm, my favorite.

2 comments:

Maryam said...

Okay, by sex with catheter... what's that supposed to mean? I'm really clueless about how this works.

pithydithy said...

I hope it's as good for you as it is for the catheter.

And, good luck! I'm happy it looks like you've got a chance! I'm crossing everything that the first time is a charm this time!