Friday, July 27, 2007

Lotta Lattes

Last night we were on our way to swimming lessons and S. had to stop at Starbucks for his fix. Funny how my Diet Dr. Pepper habit is "bad" but caffeine from Starbucks is just dandy. But I digress...

KB (of course) asked "Where we goin', Mommy?" and I replied "To Star..."

"bucks!" he finished brightly.

"I needa go Starbucks and getta Grawnde Lawtte, Daddy," he then declared.

How many friggin' times a week does S. go through the Starbucks drive-through? And he must order the same exact thing every time.

When I hear the words "Grande Carmel Macchiato" come out of KB's mouth, then I'll really be impressed. Or sad. Maybe both.

3 comments:

pithydithy said...

Oh, I am overcome by the cuteness already! I'm so happy that you've started a journal! And I do believe that I'm now your very first subscriber over at Bloglines. I feel special! Do you mind if I mention you at my journal? If you want to stay more private, that's fine too.

Melissa J said...

Meredith, I would be honored to have a link from your journal.

I just linked to your journal and to Maryam's from here. I hope both of you don't mind!

Maryam said...

I don't mind at all.