Thursday, August 28, 2008

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

S's solution to decluttering the downstairs? Cram all the clutter into boxes and stack the boxes in the upstairs office.

Yes, the same upstairs office that we are supposed to be CLEARING to use for AB's room.

Sigh.

So the downstairs is starting to look decent. The upstairs is in shambles.

And he cut the lawn, weeded, and trimmed earlier today with his dad.

I don't know who these people are who are coming over tomorrow. I'm wondering if I need to put on my nicest dress and my priciest jewelry. They must be Indian nobility or something!!

Why can't he get this fired up about doing chores around the house on a regular basis? Why must it be to impress these particular friends of his parents?

I still don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry sweetie. It is really hard to understand the Indian boy's extreme desire to please his parents....

On the bright side (like their really is one), at least the lawn is mowed!!!

How are the boys?

Anamika