Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The view from here

AB just fed for an hour and a half (including a lot of falling asleep at the breast). Now he's in the bouncy seat while I contemplate eating something for lunch.

KB is at preschool.

S's parents have disappeared again. This time, they have gone off with his cousin to do a week of sightseeing in Northern California. But not the redwood forest; they saw that in 2002 and Heaven forbid they see the same thing twice.

Remind me again why we spent $2800 to fly them here to "help us"?

S is upstairs taking a nap. He said he would be up at 12:45. It's 1:30.

I'm on my 5th load of laundry in two days.

I am not happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Yeah, I remember crying a lot shortly after Ryan was born. And a DH who just doesn't get it.

Let us know when you need something!