Thursday, April 17, 2008

28 weeks!

Had my 28 week appointment yesterday. Yowza. 3rd trimester already?!

Glucose Tolerance Test: passed with flying colors. Said the nurse as she looked at my chart, "I've never seen a number this low!" Prompting me, of course, to freak out that it was TOO low. The physician's assistant reassured me that it just meant my body was very efficient. (Yeah, right!!)

Rho-Gam shot: administered.

C-section date: requested. The woman who handles the scheduling only works on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so she's supposed to call me today to tell me whether we are on for July 1st or if we need to choose another date.

I think the only test left is the Group B strep -- but that's many weeks away.

Next appointment is in 3 weeks. This pregnancy is truly flying by.

S made a comment this morning about a girl's name that would be easy to pronounce for us non-Indian folk. I asked him if this meant he was thinking about going for #3. No, he replied, to suggest to [his cousin] in case she has a girl this time.

So I'm pretty sure he wants to 'close the factory' after #2 is born. I am not going to ask Dr. G to tie my tubes after my c-section though. Just seems too...final.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I don't see a reason why you would. Especially at the birth of your baby. Besides, if HE wants the factory closed, there's always the big V. *grin*

Wow. 3rd tri already? So fast. I can't believe that it's almost summer and your new little guy will be here. I can't believe KB and SL are turning 3yo!!

Time is flying so fast!!