Monday, March 24, 2008

Things I want/need to blog about

In no particular order...

- The two pregnancy announcements (extended family) over the weekend
- Easter weekend, egg hunts and going without naps
- Being sick AGAIN
- How much I suck for not doing an Easter basket for KB this year (yet!)
- The crazy amount of house stuff I need to do before July
- How much I loathe our taxes
- The cute things KB says (note to self: big big, share vs. fight, ready to come out?)
- KB doing pee pee "like a tiger"
- Poop in the potty -- not intentional, but I'll take it!
- Baby gifts
- My upcoming getaway for JUST ME

I'm sure there is lots more. This is a start. Need to just post in bits and pieces during the day.

At work I feel guilty posting instead of working. At home I either don't have time or have S hovering nearby and don't want to take the chance. (He still doesn't know about this blog)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Boy with all those teasers, I'll be really stalking your blog now. :o)