Thursday, September 6, 2007

We're back

And I am so. frickin. tired.

Check the time stamp -- it's nearly 3 am and I'm awake. I think I would be peacefully snoozing if some small person hadn't woken up at 12:30 and insisted that it was time to wake up.

He was back to sleep at 1:45 after MUCH pleading and cajoling. Now I'm wide awake.

Need to sleep.

Will post about our trip when we're all better rested. The last 2 nights, KB woke up at 2:15 am (up for the day -- painful) and 2:30 am (went back to sleep from 3:45 to 6:30). Not sure why he is progressing backwards, waking up even earlier tonight.

I will say that if you're ever in Bangalore and find yourself in need of a hospital so your child can be admitted for IV fluids to combat dehydration caused by vomiting and diarrhea, I now know just the place.

Yeah. Our trip was that good.

2 comments:

Maryam said...

Oh the joys of international travel. Hope he's feeling better. You've missed a bit. Search back a couple of weeks to see what Creature is.

pithydithy said...

Welcome back! Sounds like an exhausting trip! I'd prod for more details, but instead I'll tell you to try to get some rest. Hugs.