Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us

8 years. Good grief, it doesn't seem like 8 years.

We didn't do anything terribly exciting. Back in 2003, we happened to be in London during our anniversary and we thought we would start an oh-so-clever tradition of being in a different city for every anniversary.

2003: London
2004: New York City
2005: San Francisco (KB was 2.5 months old and anything more seemed impractical)
2006: San Diego

Our 2007 anniversary was spent in...drumroll please...Gilroy, California.

We're getting lazy. And it's much harder to travel and do Terribly Exciting Things with the munchkin.

Anyway, we did have fun today. We went to a theme park called Gilroy Gardens. KB loves riding the rides there and it's a fun way to get outdoors and be together.

Our big anniversary trip is going to be in a couple of weeks when we head down to Disneyland. We had originally thought we'd go for our anniversary weekend but then I read about how cute/fun Disneyland is at Halloween.

Funny how life is all about the kiddos now. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on Clomid at least part of the time we're in Anaheim. I just hope it doesn't make me a raging beeyotch as it has in the past.

1 comment:

Maryam said...

Yeah, I map out most of what I do by what type of kid stuff there is. But you know what, it's fun.